1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install game client. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 4.3.4 (build 15595).
You can download it from here.
3. Open up the game directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\WOW". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist logon.welrad.com
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.